Welcome
Settings
Updates
Buttons
Credits
XWelcome to Relashio! A multi-era Harry Potter role playing forum! Relashio acknowledges and allows members to included Cursed Child in its lore, and any canon threads following the lore may contain spoilers! Relashio is Jcink Premium and has a 3-3-3 content rating. Which means, 18+. No members will be accepted under the 18 due to our mature content rating, no exceptions. All types of players are welcome here. Our role play is character driven and most canon plots are alternate universe, however canon is allowed too. How you play is up to you! If you need any help at all please feel free to use our cbox!

Awards Relashio has won:

Founded: September 30, 2010
Jcink Switch: January 21, 2014
Activity: 5+ posts per day
XMarauders Era Setting: 1977, Spring.
Potter Trio Era Setting: 1996, Fall.
Next Generation Era Setting: 2022, Fall.
Post Oppression Era Setting:2037, Fall.

All eras accepting Original!
Canon accepted all eras!
Play your favorite canons as you want! AU plots are accepted! Did your favorite die in the books? Guess what, they don't have to here! Play them in eras other wise unable to play them!
XPlease add xrelashio@hotmail.com to your email contacts!
September 30, 2017: Happy 7th Birthday Relashio! To celebrate this occassion with you, we have a brand new skin as well as a plot expansion for the Post Oppression era! You can read more about it all here!
April 3, 2017: Welcome to our newest members: Havoc, Ellie and Stef! We look forward to seeing your characters and plots develop!

March 19, 2017: We have updated out application template! We went from 7 apps down to 1! Check it out, here! Be sure to read all the instructions!

February 4, 2017: The holidays brought on our usual slow season. All you amazing guests that have been lurking we welcome you to join us! (: Keep in mind, Relashio is a slow post site. We post long posts but we are not fast paced. Also, welcome to our newest members Day and Vannesa!!

October 22, 2016: Welcome to our newest members Alex and Malloree!

August 24, 2016: Relashio would like to give a big welcome to all of our recent new members, Wild Rover, Alfie and Claire! So excited to have each of you hear! Wild Rover and Alfie, yes we are late very late to welcome you two in the announcements but shhhh! We love you! ;) The staff would also like to congratulate the entire site for winning our 3rd member's Choice challenge on RPG-D! And finally some big news, Relashio turns 6 years old a the end of September! It's crazy thinking we have been around for so long! Thank you to all our members, new, old and former! We wouldn't be where we are today without all of you! Here's to you Relashian's, stay awesome!

August 14, 2016: Relashio now acknowledges and allows members to included Cursed Child in its lore, and any canon threads following the lore may contain spoilers!

August 11, 2016: Due to our content rating we are raising the age bar for members. Relashio is Jcink Premium and has a 3-3-3 content rating. Which means, those of you in the USA region, 18+ and in the UK 17+. No members will be accepted under the 17 due to our mature content rating, no exceptions.

August 2, 2016: A few announcements this update. Welcome to all our new members! We are very excited to have you on board! The staff team wishes Kitty farewell with a heavy heart. With her departure Civil War era is being taken down. It may come back in the future though. The staff would also like to welcome Eisande to the staff team! Please be patient with us as we make some adjustments around the site! As always, if you have questions about any changes happening please don't hesitate to ask!

June 9, 2016: It's summer time Relashio! That means school is coming to a close for many of our members. Welcome back to those of you returning from your hiatus! We missed you! In light of recent changes in the staff team those of us left are changing things up a little bit. Hatty has moved from Post Op admin to Marauders admin. I have taken over Post Op and Potter Trio. Kitty still has Civil War and Lizzie (Cat) still has Next Gen. This doesn't effect any ones characters, just the admin reigning over each era.

May 30, 2016: Please welcome our newest member Kris! to Relashio! We are super excited to have you here with us! Welcome to Relashio lovely!

June 15, 2016: Big changes have been made with some routine maintinence. Read about the changes here! If you have any problems navigating the changes please feel free to ask for help!
XRelashio!

Donate?
Not required, but every bit helps!
Details here
-------------------------------------
XCustom Skin by Eisande
Pips by Chromatic Canon of RPG-D
Affliate Button by Star
Favicon by Emily
GuideRulesLoreCanonsApplicationClaimsWantedsAdvertise

Add Reply
New Poll

Wild And Free I Could Feel The Sun, Your Every Wish Will Be Done, {Draco/Harry}
 Posted on: Aug 7 2017, 11:08 AM
Draco's last few years had been a hell of a ride. He'd been ordered to do things that no child every have to do. But he had no choice; it was either do it or die. He didn't want to die. In 6th year, Draco became more and more depressed. He knew he couldn't actually do what the Dark Lord had assigned him to do, but he knew if he didn't him and his family would be killed without any mercy. He had no one to turn to. Even Crabbe ad Goyle didn't understand. They were supposed to be his best friends but they were so dim witted he couldn’t rely on them for anything unless it involved mass amounts of junk food. So he secluded himself. It was horrible; to make matters worth Potter trailed him like a lost fucking puppy. He was sure Potter had figured out what he was doing long before that night in the Astronomy Tower. Draco still had thick scars on his chest from that weird as hell spell that Potter had cast on him. He was thankful that Snape had been there to heal it. But the damage was still there. Even now a few weeks into summer break Draco still wondered what the hell kind of spell that was. He would have much rather Potter used the killing curse on him.

Back on point, however, today, in particular, he was feeling more down than usual and he really needed to escape from everything or he would explode on some innocent unsuspecting by stander who crossed his path. He was in a pissy mood and had to get out. He made his way out of his room pulling on a robe. He tugged the sleeve down to cover his mark. He really did hate that thing. If he could remove it he would, but he was stuck with it. It showed his loyalty to the Dark Lord, even though he wasn’t loyal and wanted nothing more to do with any of it. He’d seen things that couldn’t be unseen. It was too much.

As he passed his mother she asked him where he was going. He simply shrugged and said, "Out." She pointed towards a table near him, a letter came for you. Draco turned and picked it up, not caring to read it right then he stuffed it into his pocket. It was probably from Pansy, that girl never left him alone. He stepped out of the house and headed off the property. Since he had no real location in mind he just wandered aimlessly.
 Posted on: Aug 7 2017, 11:23 AM
Things just weren't so simple anymore. Even the Dursleys were acting stranger than normal. Now that he was getting older and better adept at magic, they tended to just leave him alone. The events of previous summers seemed to also cause them to take their distance from him more and more. So when he decided to leave and head out to Diagon Alley, they said literally nothing to him. Since he couldn't Apparate yet, the Knight Bus would have to do. He would get there, wander a bit, maybe have a drink or a snack, and then head back to the Dursleys. It had been that way since he sent that letter to Malfoy. 'I need to speak with you urgently. Meet me at the Leaky Cauldron at half past three. -HP'

He knew the chances of that letter being read immediately upon reception were slim, let alone the details of the letter being followed, so he dropped into the pub every day just before that same time to check. It didn't bother him any; spending his time around strangers who didn't speak to him was far better than spending his time with family who didn't speak to him. So he wandered, somewhat pleased to see there wasn't a new broom on the market that was faster than his beloved Firebolt, somewhat amused and surprised at the fact that he'd been needing a Potions book for next year. He would never have guessed, with Snape as his professor, that he would have made it to NEWT levels when he was in his Fifth Year, but time had changed many things.

Like clockwork, he turned from his otherwise absent wandering to head over to the Leaky Cauldron. By the time he entered the threshold and placed an order for a butterbeer, it was only twenty after, but he didn't much like being late, and it wasn't as though he had pressing matters to attend to otherwise. He took a seat at a small table that had a good view of and from the door, and waited. Perhaps today would be the day. He felt his skin crawl with anxiety and his stomach swell with anticipation; as much as he wanted to clear the air with Draco Malfoy, he was quite nervous about just where their conversation would go when it started. They hadn't exactly had a good past together, and the events of just a few weeks ago really cemented that.
 Posted on: Aug 7 2017, 11:37 AM
Once he was far enough away from his families estate he pulled the letter from his pocket. His eyebrow arching at the penmanship, it certainly wasn't Pansy's flowery scrawl, hell he was pretty sure it wasn't even a girls handwriting. Curious he opened it up and read the note. What the fuck did Potter want? Annoyed he stuffed it back into his pocket and apparated into Diagon Alley. He made his way slowly towards the Leaky Cauldron. If Potter wanted to meet him he could wait. Draco rushed for no one especially Harry-Fucking-Potter, the chosen one. He rolled his eyes as he stepped into the pub.

Draco made his way through the tables, past other patrons who had clearly had one too many butterbeers or fire whiskey. Spotting Harry sitting towards the back of the pub away from everyone else he walked over and slid into a chair opposite of Harry. He pulled the wadded up parchment from his pocket and dropped it on the table. He scowled at Potter and said darkly, "What do you want Potter? I have better things to do than to sit here and chat with you." He folded his arms over his chest and glared at the boy across from him.

What could he have to say that was so urgent that it couldn't wait until they were back at school, and why this pub of all places. Draco's scowl deepened as a waiter rushed over and asked for their orders. Draco said nothing, he just stared at Harry.
 Posted on: Aug 7 2017, 11:52 AM
Draco Malfoy, in the flesh and looking as charming as ever, strode in through the threshold at ten past when Harry had written. Harry didn't mind that, and wasn't at all surprised that he'd come late when he decided to come at all. He took a sip of butterbeer and tried to remain casual, but he felt his body tense up slightly with anticipation. At least one thing was certain; Draco was acting about as negatively as Harry had predicted. This was good, at least he knew what he was going to be working with from the outset.

He took a sip of butterbeer as Draco sat down, placed a subtle Silencing Charm around them for privacy, and paused after Draco spoke, biting back anything but polite words. "Thank you for coming." It sounded foreign even to him; he thought back to their first meeting at Madam Malkins and the handshake Draco offered during the train ride in their First Year. That was the last time either had been even remotely cordial to one another. "I understand that, and I wouldn't have asked you to come if I just wanted to chat." He paused again, looking down into his drink as he tried to find the right words to say. Draco certainly wouldn't have any patience with prattling, so he had to choose them carefully.

He looked up again, finding Draco's face and holding his eyes right around where Draco's would be if he chose to even look at him. He didn't expect him to, but he was ready to change things even if the blonde wasn't. "First, I need to apologize to you. I should not have used that curse on you. I'm... we're...lucky Professor Snape was there. Believe it or not, I would not have ever forgiven myself if you had died there." He could see Draco again, in his mind's eye, at the top of the Astronomy Tower, through the darkness, with Dumbledore. He could feel the fear that radiated from the Slytherin as if it were happening again in front of him. He took another sip of butterbeer. Don't prattle,' he reminded himself, drawing his mind back to reality. 'Short, succinct words only.'

"A lot has been going on lately. Voldemort is gaining power. People everywhere are scrambling to do something, whatever it takes, to protect their families. I understand that, but I also think that maybe there are ways we could help each other. Voldemort has no allies, not even the people loyal to him; divided, the world doesn't stand a chance at surviving."

This post has been edited by Junkrat: Aug 7 2017, 11:53 AM
 Posted on: Aug 7 2017, 12:08 PM
Draco smirked as Harry put up a silencing charm, that would send the waiter away. Good riddance, he wouldn't be here long enough to need anything anyway. He listened quietly as Harry prattled on. Where was he going with this? Who did he think he was apologizing for what had happened. As if that would fix anything. But the more he continued the more genuine it seemed. He refused though to allow his expression to show that the apology actually meant anything. He pressed his lips together to avoid cracking any sort of expression other than a scowl.

As Harry rambled on, he went from what sounded like a sincere apology to talking about peoples loyalties to the Dark Lord. Draco frowned and looked down at his arm. While covered, he knew what was there. He also knew what he should do, he had Harry right here in front of him. He could easily summon the Dark Lord and hand him over, his family would be free and safe. But he didn't reach for his wand to do so. Draco looked back at Harry, curious to where he was getting at with his apology and loyalties chatter.

"What the fuck are you on about Potter? Why would you bother apologizing to me? It's not like we are friends. You made sure of that first year. Do you expect things to be okay now because you said sorry for trying to kill me in a ladies lavatory?" Maybe he held that against Potter all these years. But even back then with his pride and upbringing, he was an eleven-year-old kid, who had been totally fascinated with meeting Harry Potter. But, he had rejected his honest attempt to become friends with him.
 Posted on: Aug 7 2017, 12:56 PM
Harry saw Draco glance down at his arm. So his suspicions were true and Draco had taken the Mark. No matter, Snape had one too, but he still worked for Dumbledore. "I didn't meant to kill you. I didn't even mean to hurt you, not badly, anyway. I'm apologizing because I was wrong. We don't have to be friends to be able to admit that."

He leaned forward, though it didn't make much difference since he had been slouching beforehand. "I think we all went to school when we were 11 with preconceived notions about others. Some of them we ran with. You reminded me of my bully of a cousin. Funny, now that I think of it; you two are nothing alike. It was a bad first impression, but that's what I ran with . But I've paid a lot of attention to what happens at Hogwarts, not like I have much choice. I know last year was hard for you, as it was for me as well. And I'm betting you knew just as much about what the bigger plan was as I do, huh?" He paused a second. "Maybe, just maybe, we can help each other?"
 Posted on: Aug 7 2017, 01:51 PM
Draco's glare softened as Harry explained why he was apologizing. He actually sounded sincere, which completely threw Draco off guard. It didn't make any sense that Potter wanted to make amends with him. He'd been nothing but an arse to him from the moment he rejected him back in the first year. He stayed silent as Harry continued speaking, listening more carefully now. Slowly Draco realized what Potter wanted. But he couldn't beleive it. There had to be some sort of catch to this sudden kindness and willingness to forgive everything Draco had done to him and to others that Harry was close to.

He tensed as Harry brought up how rough last term had been. Last term was not something he wanted to talk about, especially with Potter. As Harry stopped talking Draco leaned forward placing his hands flat on the table. "What makes you so sure I would want to work with you, Potter?" Draco reached to his forearm and pulled his sleeve up just enough to reveal the mark. "You can't save everyone Potter."

Draco pulled his wand from his pocket and glanced at the mark. His voice shaking as he continued, "He'll kill me and my family if I help you. I have to tell him you're here....you know that don't you?" He moved to place his wand on the mark, "Even if I wanted your help..." Draco locked his gaze with Harry's, his expression towards the boy who lived was almost a pleading one. Draco wanted him to run, to get away. He didn't want to turn him in. But he knew if the Dark Lord found out he had been with Potter and didn't alert him, he would kill him. "You can't save me." His voice broke and he got up and stormed out.

He didn't care what happened now, for whatever reason Potter seemed to think he was redeemable, and the least he could do was stay away from him, at least then he wouldn't have to be the one to tell the Dark Lord where Potter was. How could Potter want to work with him, help him? After everything, he had done....why? He turned around and headed back into the pub. Grabbing Potter by the arm and demanding, "Why do you want to help me?"
 Posted on: Aug 7 2017, 10:33 PM
"I never said I was sure; who can truthfully say they're really sure of anything lately?" He was a bit surprised when Draco pulled his sleeve up; surprised that Voldemort would mark someone so young, surprised that Draco revealed it right in the middle of a pub. The Silencing Charm Harry put up didn't stop people from looking at them. But Draco continued, and Harry could only wonder at the predicament they were both in. Harry, who was supposed to be the savior yet knew nothing about what was going on or what was expected of him. Draco, who was manipulated into taking the Mark of a man who cared for no one but himself, if he even truly 'cared' for himself at all.

Draco's voice was shaking; he had not heard him so torn and ragged before. But Harry had faced Voldemort before, and although he knew his escape had been mostly luck, he did not feel any fear when Draco threatened to call him. Perhaps because it wasn't a real threat, just another teen, terrified for his life and his family's lives. Harry tried to speak, but Draco was already gone. Harry stood, still a bit dumbfounded, ready to go after him (why though? It couldn't be the best option before him), but Draco had already returned. He felt the magic he'd placed around the table flicker again before he felt Draco's hand on his arm. The touch surprised him as much as the feeling that welled up in his chest and quickly went away; it was something like surprise, but something else as well. Something light and fluttery. He took a tiny second to note that he'd never actually tocuhed Draco before. It was bizarre, but not necessarily bad.

Pushing it off as just surprise, he came back to the present. He was rather shocked that Draco came back, but happy as well. "I want to help you because we're not so different, you and I. We're just pawns to other people in their shitty little games. I want to help you because you deserve it; because you shouldn't have to do terrible things to keep your family out of harm's way. Have you talked to Snape? He was supposed to teach me Occlumency, but he and I... well, let's just say it didn't go so well. Perhaps he could teach you. It has served him rather well I'd say." He gestured for Draco to sit again. "We have options, Draco. You don't have to be Voldemort's servant."
 Posted on: Aug 18 2017, 07:46 AM
Draco stared at Harry as he spoke, how could he be so sure that he could help Draco? There was no chance in hell the Dark Lord wouldn't hunt down and slaughter his entire family if he got so much as a hint that Draco had an alliance of any sort with Potter. But the idea of being on the right side, the good side, did have a certain appeal to Draco. Helping Harry oddly enough had Draco more excited than keeping himself safe. Where the hell had that excitement bubbled up from?

Harry gestured towards where Draco had previously been seated, he hesitated for a moment before deciding to stay, for now. Without taking his grey eyes off of Harry he sat back down slowly but positioned himself to leave quickly if he changed his mind again. Draco folded his arms across his chest and narrowed his eyes at Potter. "Why me? You could have your pick at any other Slytherin. But you choose to offer me help? After everything I've said to you and your mudblood and blood traitor friends?" He knew his word choice was wrong, but it's how he'd been raised. It would take him time to use better terms for Weasly and Granger.

Potter better not be expecting Draco to change his ways over night because he had years of being taught things the way he did them. Before Harry could comment though Draco quickly said, "I'm aware I shouldn't call them that. Especially Granger. " It wasn't an apology, but at least he had acknowledged that he shouldn't call her a mudblood or call him a blood traitor. It was it a start right?

Junkrat
 Posted on: Aug 18 2017, 08:41 AM
Harry watched Draco as his wheels turned. He'd seen that look before, and that look meant he was right at the cusp of being convinced of whatever it was Harry wanted him to do. Maybe it would take minutes, maybe it would take days, but Draco would, sooner or later, be ready to work with Harry. He saw it when he was recruiting for Dumbledore's Army a lot, but he'd also seen it even in Ron and Hermione's faces from time to time. It felt nice knowing he could influence people so easily, although he tried to keep that ability strictly for doing good things, not self-serving ambitions.

So now, he knew, all he had to do was wait and just say the right words. He did still struggle with that, but he was getting better at it. Hell, the fact that Draco was even willing to sit here and talk to him seemed to indicate some really great strides. Harry gave Draco a stern look for the names he chose to use, and chuckled and rolled his eyes at his quick explanation. "Yeah, definitely shouldn't. I know, old habits die hard; you should have seen Sirius." He paused and bit his lip. He hadn't meant to bring him up, it just sort of happened.

Bringing himself back, he continued. "Well, it's really not so much about you being a Slytherin specifically," he began, catching Draco's eye, then looking away. What would come next would likely sound bizarre no matter how Harry phrased it, but he tried to think of something, anyway. "You're just... well, it's more to do with who you are, personally. You always talked about your father when we were younger; it just seemed like you were more along for the ride when it came to his beliefs than you were actually invested in them. At the very least, you sure don't seem invested in them now." He shrugged, and paused again, thoughtful.

"Have you ever heard of horcruxes?"
 Posted on: Sep 7 2017, 05:10 PM
Draco narrowed his eyes at Harry for his assumption about how he blindly followed his father. Which honestly, wasn't entirely wrong. Draco for a long time idolized his father. But recently, he questioned his father a lot. Silently of course but he did want to choose his own path. It was Draco's question about Horcruxes that threw him though. Why the bloody hell was Harry asking him about those?

He glanced at Potter with a curious expression, "That's really dark magic Potter. Not something any wizard could do easily. Don't go messing around with that stuff." Did he really just warn Potter not to do something? Why did he care. "I mean, do what you want, but I won't be surprised when you blow your head off or something." He gave a smug smirk and folded his arms across his chest, it wasn't the greatest insult but it would have to do for now. He couldn't have Potter thinking they could be friends all the sudden because he had agreed to talk to him.

Draco felt that if he were to suddenly change gears and actually show Harry some respect he might give away the fact that he had always liked him. That wasn't something that Draco was ready or willing to admit.

Junkrat
 Posted on: Sep 8 2017, 09:47 AM
Harry nodded solemnly. "I know." Wait. Harry blinked. Malfoy thought he was planning on making them? Harry decided to brush past the part where it sounded like Malfoy actually cared about his well-being (it sounded that way, anyway, even though it was cloaked in typical Malfoy snark) and move forward to the most important point. "Oh, no, I'm not planning on using them myself or anything. Not like I couldn't figure it out if I wanted to, of course," he replied with a half shrug.

Harry wasn't the most brilliant wizard out there, but he was headstrong and always managed to figure out how to get what he wanted when he really tried. "Anyway, I'm asking because I'm pretty sure that's what Voldemort's using. Professor Dumbledore destroyed one already; his family's ring. I'm sure you know of the Gaunts, right? Oh, and that diary-the book your dad slipped in Ginny's cauldron in Second Year. That was another one."

He took a deep breath. Here was where things would get hairy. He'd already told Draco a lot of information, probably more than he should have, and if Draco wanted, he could blow this whole thing out of the water before it had even started its journey. But, he hadn't summoned his master yet, so that was something. A little hope, anyway. "That's the tricky part. We know there are more, and we have an idea of what they might be, but finding them and destroying them will be difficult. But then? Voldemort can die just like any one of us. And I"m not usually one for murder, but..." He looked down at the table, his mind drifting to all of the lives that had been lost or destroyed at Voldemort's hands. He shook his head. "He just... he has to go," he said finally, looking up again with fervor and fire in his eyes.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Vote For Us
Top RP Sites
Static
Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
Black Sun Rising
Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies