Welcome
Settings
Updates
Buttons
Credits
XWelcome to Relashio! A multi-era Harry Potter role playing forum! Relashio acknowledges and allows members to included Cursed Child in its lore, and any canon threads following the lore may contain spoilers! Relashio is Jcink Premium and has a 3-3-3 content rating. Which means, 18+. No members will be accepted under the 18 due to our mature content rating, no exceptions. All types of players are welcome here. Our role play is character driven and most canon plots are alternate universe, however canon is allowed too. How you play is up to you! If you need any help at all please feel free to use our cbox!

Awards Relashio has won:

Founded: September 30, 2010
Jcink Switch: January 21, 2014
Activity: 5+ posts per day
XMarauders Era Setting: 1977, Spring.
Potter Trio Era Setting: 1996, Fall.
Next Generation Era Setting: 2022, Fall.
Post Oppression Era Setting:2037, Fall.

All eras accepting Original!
Canon accepted all eras!
Play your favorite canons as you want! AU plots are accepted! Did your favorite die in the books? Guess what, they don't have to here! Play them in eras other wise unable to play them!
XPlease add xrelashio@hotmail.com to your email contacts!
September 30, 2017: Happy 7th Birthday Relashio! To celebrate this occassion with you, we have a brand new skin as well as a plot expansion for the Post Oppression era! You can read more about it all here!
April 3, 2017: Welcome to our newest members: Havoc, Ellie and Stef! We look forward to seeing your characters and plots develop!

March 19, 2017: We have updated out application template! We went from 7 apps down to 1! Check it out, here! Be sure to read all the instructions!

February 4, 2017: The holidays brought on our usual slow season. All you amazing guests that have been lurking we welcome you to join us! (: Keep in mind, Relashio is a slow post site. We post long posts but we are not fast paced. Also, welcome to our newest members Day and Vannesa!!

October 22, 2016: Welcome to our newest members Alex and Malloree!

August 24, 2016: Relashio would like to give a big welcome to all of our recent new members, Wild Rover, Alfie and Claire! So excited to have each of you hear! Wild Rover and Alfie, yes we are late very late to welcome you two in the announcements but shhhh! We love you! ;) The staff would also like to congratulate the entire site for winning our 3rd member's Choice challenge on RPG-D! And finally some big news, Relashio turns 6 years old a the end of September! It's crazy thinking we have been around for so long! Thank you to all our members, new, old and former! We wouldn't be where we are today without all of you! Here's to you Relashian's, stay awesome!

August 14, 2016: Relashio now acknowledges and allows members to included Cursed Child in its lore, and any canon threads following the lore may contain spoilers!

August 11, 2016: Due to our content rating we are raising the age bar for members. Relashio is Jcink Premium and has a 3-3-3 content rating. Which means, those of you in the USA region, 18+ and in the UK 17+. No members will be accepted under the 17 due to our mature content rating, no exceptions.

August 2, 2016: A few announcements this update. Welcome to all our new members! We are very excited to have you on board! The staff team wishes Kitty farewell with a heavy heart. With her departure Civil War era is being taken down. It may come back in the future though. The staff would also like to welcome Eisande to the staff team! Please be patient with us as we make some adjustments around the site! As always, if you have questions about any changes happening please don't hesitate to ask!

June 9, 2016: It's summer time Relashio! That means school is coming to a close for many of our members. Welcome back to those of you returning from your hiatus! We missed you! In light of recent changes in the staff team those of us left are changing things up a little bit. Hatty has moved from Post Op admin to Marauders admin. I have taken over Post Op and Potter Trio. Kitty still has Civil War and Lizzie (Cat) still has Next Gen. This doesn't effect any ones characters, just the admin reigning over each era.

May 30, 2016: Please welcome our newest member Kris! to Relashio! We are super excited to have you here with us! Welcome to Relashio lovely!

June 15, 2016: Big changes have been made with some routine maintinence. Read about the changes here! If you have any problems navigating the changes please feel free to ask for help!
XRelashio!

Donate?
Not required, but every bit helps!
Details here
-------------------------------------
XCustom Skin by Eisande
Pips by Chromatic Canon of RPG-D
Affliate Button by Star
Favicon by Emily
GuideRulesLoreCanonsApplicationClaimsWantedsAdvertise

Add Reply
New Poll

Snape, Severus Tobias, All eras| 36|Professor
 Posted on: Aug 14 2016, 04:12 PM
Your subtleties, they strangle me. I can’t explain myself at all
- - SEVERUS TOBIAS SNAPE - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
user posted image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everything I love is on the table
Everything I love is out to sea
I'm not alone
I'll never be
And to the bone
I'm evergreen

Era’s: all of them because snape is the man and never dies Marauders, PTE, NG, POE
Character name: Severus Tobias Snape
Nicknames: Sev, The Half-Blood Prince
Age/Birth Date: January 9th, 1960 | 17 in Marauders, 36 in PTE, 62 in NG, and 77 in POE
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Former House: Slytherin
Blood: Half-blood
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Wand: Alder, phoenix feather, 12 1/2 inches, rigid

And all that wants, and all that needs. All I don’t want to need at all.
- - APPEARANCE - -

Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Black
Height: 6'4
Weight: 187
Build: Toned
Other bodily features:: Severus has long arms.
Distinguishable Features: Severus wears reading glasses. He is one of Voldemort's "loyal" followers (he's a spy for the Order), so he carries the Dark Mark on his left forearm. there's also that nose
Physical/Mental health problems: N/A
Mannerism: Severus carries himself nicely. He walks with pride and confidence. I mean, working such an important position, how could he not? Severus is very calm and collected. He loves knowing that he's in charge and no one can challenge him. After all, he is Severus Snape. He's in charge of the best wizarding institution in the world. Additionally, he's a powerful wizard, learning a few tricks from the infamous Tom Riddle himself.
Style: Severus loves a good robe. His wardrobe is full of formal clothing. Sev believes that a good wardrobe makes a good man. He leans more towards dress to impress rather than dress to express. You'll find a few muggle suits in Sev's wardrobe. Muggles do know how to dress formally, according to Snape.
In Depth: Severus Snape was a tall attractive man with olive skin, dark brown eyes, and white, perfectly straight teeth. He usually dressed in black robes. He had medium length black hair that he kept rather tidy. As a former Death Eater, he bears the Dark Mark on his left inner forearm. Snape had a strong, authoritative presence. He spoke in a soft, contained voice most of the time, except during the occasional instances when he lost his temper.
Play-by: Louis Garrel

The wall start breathing, my minds un-weaving. Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
- - PERSONALITY - -

• Quiet
  • Lily Evans
  • Black coffee
  • Cats
  • Potions
Dislikes:
  • Spicy foods
  • Lemon drops
  • Halloween
  • Loud situations
  • Chaos
  • James Potter
Habits:
  • Tapping his hands on things when he gets bored
  • Running his hands through his hair
  • Laughing at moments where it isn't appropriate
Veritaserum:
  • He's in love with Lily Evans. after all this time?
  • He's a spy for the Order, nobody knows this except him and Dumbledore.
Turn-ons:
  • Lily Evans
  • Pretty women
  • Sophistication
Turn-offs:
  • Anyone other than Lily Evans
  • Bad hygiene
  • Low self-esteem
Ambitions:
  • To become the Minister of Magic
  • To finally marry Lily Evans after all this time, because he'll love her forever and always.
Best Traits:
  • Confident
  • Intelligent
  • Authoritative
Worst Traits:
  • Can be vain at times
  • Showoff
  • Can hold grudges for a while
Boggart: Lord Voldemort
Patronus: Doe
Mirror of Erised: To marry Lily Evans and obtain a higher position in the Ministry.
Special talent? Severus is capable of unsupported flight. He learned this skill from Lord Voldemort himself. Snape is also extraordinary at potion making. He is also an accomplished Occlumens and Legilimens.
Strengths:
  • Potions
  • Occlumency
  • Legilimency
  • Keeping secrets
Weaknesses:
  • Letting out his emotions
  • Controlling himself around Lily Evans
  • Talking to people (he's actually quite shy)
In depth Personality: Snape can be very cynical, malicious, bitter, and sarcastic. He has a commanding presence that showed authority and control; he has the ability to keep a class quiet without effort. He tends to hold grudges towards those he dislikes. In particular, he disliked Gryffindor students, considering them to be arrogant and attention-seeking. However, Snape can also be very charismatic and confident. He has a smile that can light up a room, if he chooses to use it. Severus Snape is an extremely powerful and very knowledgeable wizard, showing talent in many different areas of magic. He has great knowledge and proficiency in potions, is incredibly talented in Legilimency and the only Death Eater capable of producing a Patronus Charm.

A weight is lifted, on this evening, I give the final blow
- - HISTORY - -

Parents:
  • Tobias Snape, muggle, deceased
  • Eileen Snape (née Prince) pureblood, deceased
Siblings: N/A
Wealth Status: Average
Significant Other: None at the moment
Children: N/A

Hometown: Spinner's End, Cokeworth, England
Current Residence: Glenrothes, Scotland

Hogwarts History: In 1971, he began his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry where he was sorted into Slytherin. This put him in the same year as his love, Lily Evans, but in rival houses. Severus became the enemy of James Potter and Sirius Black and was a frequent victim of their bullying. Snape developed a passion for the Dark Arts at a young age, which increased as his desire for revenge grew stronger. Snape became involved with the bullies in Slytherin House, many who were pure-blood supremacists. Severus was made a member of the Slug Club, presumably because of his brilliance at potion-making, and Horace Slughorn kept a picture of him as a student, clutching his copy of Advanced Potion-Making. Despite this, Horace did not have many hopes for Severus's future, as his photograph was kept behind many others.
In Depth History: Severus Snape was born January 9, 1960 to Eileen Prince, a pure-blood, and Tobias Snape, a Muggle, making him a half-blood wizard. Severus, whose father was neglectful and violent, began to identify with his mother's family and created a secret nickname from his mother's maiden name, calling himself "the Half-Blood Prince. Severus grew up in Spinner's End, a suburb of Cokeworth. This area of town was near a dirty river and full of abandoned houses, unused factories and broken down street lamps. Through the rest of his life, Severus continued to return there when he was not at school. As a child, Severus was neglected and his parents often fought with one another. He could not wait to leave for Hogwarts at the end of the summer.

- - ROLE PLAY SAMPLE - -

Here’s my role play sample:
go see Hades Lestrange

When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight.
- - OOC - -

Hey guys I’m Alfie; I’m 25 years old and have been roleplaying for 2 years.

A falling star, I can’t explain what you can’t explain.
- -CREDIT- -

Application created by Relashio's own Emily! I worked hard on this. Please do not change any of the lyrics or colors or any of the coding for that matter. I am very proud of this application. It has been made exclusively for Relashio! Happy Role Playing everyone!

This post has been edited by Emily: Mar 17 2017, 05:12 PM
 Posted on: Aug 25 2016, 07:06 PM
Accepted!
Congratulations! Your character has been accepted to our Ministry files!
Please go fill out your character's claims:
Era Claims & Bonus Claims.

Remember, Who We Are & Who We Play is the most important!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Vote For Us
Top RP Sites
Static
Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
Black Sun Rising
Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies