Welcome
Settings
Updates
Buttons
Credits
XWelcome to Relashio! A multi-era Harry Potter role playing forum! Relashio acknowledges and allows members to included Cursed Child in its lore, and any canon threads following the lore may contain spoilers! Relashio is Jcink Premium and has a 3-3-3 content rating. Which means, 18+. No members will be accepted under the 18 due to our mature content rating, no exceptions. All types of players are welcome here. Our role play is character driven and most canon plots are alternate universe, however canon is allowed too. How you play is up to you! If you need any help at all please feel free to use our cbox!

Awards Relashio has won:

Founded: September 30, 2010
Jcink Switch: January 21, 2014
Activity: 5+ posts per day
XMarauders Era Setting: 1977, Spring.
Potter Trio Era Setting: 1996, Fall.
Next Generation Era Setting: 2022, Fall.
Post Oppression Era Setting:2037, Fall.

All eras accepting Original!
Canon accepted all eras!
Play your favorite canons as you want! AU plots are accepted! Did your favorite die in the books? Guess what, they don't have to here! Play them in eras other wise unable to play them!
XPlease add xrelashio@hotmail.com to your email contacts!
September 30, 2017: Happy 7th Birthday Relashio! To celebrate this occassion with you, we have a brand new skin as well as a plot expansion for the Post Oppression era! You can read more about it all here!
April 3, 2017: Welcome to our newest members: Havoc, Ellie and Stef! We look forward to seeing your characters and plots develop!

March 19, 2017: We have updated out application template! We went from 7 apps down to 1! Check it out, here! Be sure to read all the instructions!

February 4, 2017: The holidays brought on our usual slow season. All you amazing guests that have been lurking we welcome you to join us! (: Keep in mind, Relashio is a slow post site. We post long posts but we are not fast paced. Also, welcome to our newest members Day and Vannesa!!

October 22, 2016: Welcome to our newest members Alex and Malloree!

August 24, 2016: Relashio would like to give a big welcome to all of our recent new members, Wild Rover, Alfie and Claire! So excited to have each of you hear! Wild Rover and Alfie, yes we are late very late to welcome you two in the announcements but shhhh! We love you! ;) The staff would also like to congratulate the entire site for winning our 3rd member's Choice challenge on RPG-D! And finally some big news, Relashio turns 6 years old a the end of September! It's crazy thinking we have been around for so long! Thank you to all our members, new, old and former! We wouldn't be where we are today without all of you! Here's to you Relashian's, stay awesome!

August 14, 2016: Relashio now acknowledges and allows members to included Cursed Child in its lore, and any canon threads following the lore may contain spoilers!

August 11, 2016: Due to our content rating we are raising the age bar for members. Relashio is Jcink Premium and has a 3-3-3 content rating. Which means, those of you in the USA region, 18+ and in the UK 17+. No members will be accepted under the 17 due to our mature content rating, no exceptions.

August 2, 2016: A few announcements this update. Welcome to all our new members! We are very excited to have you on board! The staff team wishes Kitty farewell with a heavy heart. With her departure Civil War era is being taken down. It may come back in the future though. The staff would also like to welcome Eisande to the staff team! Please be patient with us as we make some adjustments around the site! As always, if you have questions about any changes happening please don't hesitate to ask!

June 9, 2016: It's summer time Relashio! That means school is coming to a close for many of our members. Welcome back to those of you returning from your hiatus! We missed you! In light of recent changes in the staff team those of us left are changing things up a little bit. Hatty has moved from Post Op admin to Marauders admin. I have taken over Post Op and Potter Trio. Kitty still has Civil War and Lizzie (Cat) still has Next Gen. This doesn't effect any ones characters, just the admin reigning over each era.

May 30, 2016: Please welcome our newest member Kris! to Relashio! We are super excited to have you here with us! Welcome to Relashio lovely!

June 15, 2016: Big changes have been made with some routine maintinence. Read about the changes here! If you have any problems navigating the changes please feel free to ask for help!
XRelashio!

Donate?
Not required, but every bit helps!
Details here
-------------------------------------
XCustom Skin by Eisande
Pips by Chromatic Canon of RPG-D
Affliate Button by Star
Favicon by Emily
GuideRulesLoreCanonsApplicationClaimsWantedsAdvertise

Add Reply
New Poll

Avery, Apollo Jacob
 Posted on: Jan 24 2014, 09:22 PM
Your subtleties, they strangle me. I can’t explain myself at all
- - APOLLO JACOB AVERY - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
user posted image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
" The loneliness of nights alone the search for strength to carry on
my every hope has seemed to die my eyes had no more tears to cry
then like the sun shining up above you surrounded me with your endless love
Coz all the things I couldn't see are now so clear to me
You are my everything Nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone The only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through When nothing else will do
Every night I pray On bended knee That you will always be
My everything Now all my hopes and all my dreams
are suddenly reality you've opened up my heart to feel
a kind of love that's truly real a guiding light that'll never fade
there's not a thing in life that I would ever trade
for the love you give it won't let go I hope you'll always know."

Era’s: Potter Trio, Next Generation, Post Oppression
Character’s Full Name: Apollo Jacob Avery
Nicknames: his close and very dear to him friend Adora (also his love) calls him AJ. But no one else is allowed to call him anything other than Apollo.
Age/Birth Date: March 8, 1978 (PTE: nineteen years NG: forty-three years)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Occupation: Ministry of Magic; Department of Mysteries- The Hall of Prophecy. Apollo works all day long at organizing the crystal orbs that contain the prophecies of other witches and wizards. He also helps ensure that it is carefully protected with protection charms. Security has since increased in the hall since Harry, his friends and a band of Death Eaters got in and took the Prophecy about Harry and Voldemort.
Former House: Slytherin
Blood: Pureblood
Wand: Apollo wields a wand made with Basilisk skin is within its core, it was passed down to him from his father who had gotten it from his father. It is crafted with Ash wood, a wood from a tree that is slightly associated with the dark arts, very much like Apollo and his ancestors. The wand is eleven and three quarter inches in length and has an intricate thorn pattern weaving around the wand. It is a deep shade of brown; the thorns are a silvery color making it very noticeable and eye catching.

And all that wants, and all that needs. All I don’t want to need at all.
- - APPEARANCE - -

Eyes: His eyes are a deep emerald green.
Hair: Apollo's hair is a sandy brown color. At times it is hard to tell if it is brown or blond depending on the lighting.
Height: Apollo stands six feet and two inches from the ground.
Weight: 182 lbs
Build: averagely built, he's muscular and thin.
Other bodily features:: His face is thin and well defined very much like his pay by's face. For a better image to what it looks like just look at the image here on the application.
Distinguishable Features: Horribly disfigured dark mark on his left arm. He has burned it, cut it and scratched at it trying to remove it. Nothing worked just made it really ugly.
Physical/Mental health problems: He’s not properly diagnosed by a doctor but according to Adora (who is a nurse) he’s severely bi-polar.
Mannerism: Apollo is a very proud man. He carries himself with pride and resect. He is very quick to shout and lose his temper with anyone who crosses him or disagrees with him. Style: Apollo likes to dress in business casual. His regular attire is typically a nice pair of slacks and a button up shirt.

He does work at the ministry after all, so you will often find him dressed nice. But if he is just sitting around at home you can find him in jeans and a tee-shirt with a jacket or long sleeve shirt over it. You will rarely find Apollo in short sleeves. He is very self-conscious of his dark mark/scar. He hates to look at it.
In Depth: Apollo is definitely good looking, no argument can be said there. His face is very symmetrical and he has a very charming gleam in his emerald eyes. If you watch his eyes carefully when he's angry or upset his eyes shift to lighter and sometimes darker shades of emerald.

His hair is somewhere between blonde and brown. Different lighting shows different shades. It is always kept trimmed and is often left as it is. He rarely styles it as he finds it perfect as is. If it is ever styled it would be because he allowed Adora to play with it, which he enjoys immensely.

He is very tall and thin. His body is toned and muscular in all the right places. He has always been good about staying in shape even though he is lazy as hell. Apollo's dark mark has been horribly disfigured over the years from many failed attempts to remove the dark magic from his arm. It often can be distracting and take away from his over all appearance.

Play-by: Jensen Ackles

The wall start breathing, my minds un-weaving. Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
- - PERSONALITY - -

Likes: Researching and analyzing his work making sure it's perfect, Butter beer, Fire Whiskey, Storms, Reading, Walking outside at night, Dark Arts, Sleeping, Flying, Spending time with Adora, Working, Organizing, Cleanliness and chocolate cake
Dislikes: Music, Poetry (though he will write it on occasion for Adora), Dancing (he finds it a waste of time although, he wouldn't hesitate to dance with Adora if she wished to), People arguing with him, Disrespect, Dishonestly, Disloyalty, People who are smarter than he is, Devon's ambition in life to be a musician, the constant reminder of the terrible things he did while following the dark lord (his dark mark is a constant reminder, he often covers it as often as he can to avoid the judgmental comments of others), due to his upbringing he has issues with muggles (though he doesn't exactly hate them), his relationship with his son.
Habits:
- Trying to burn, cut, scrath, disfigure his Dark Mark (he wants it gone)
- Jumping to conclusions and losing his temper
- Bossing everyone around, dictating others
- Being Lazy, doing nothing but sit around
- Being an asshole
- Being a complete and utter pushover for Adora
Veritaserum: He is very insecure about himself even though he appears to be very confident on the outside. He has been head over heels in love with his best friend Adora since he first laid eyes on her in his second year at Hogwarts.
Turn-ons: Adora's perfume, Adora's scent in general, Adora, the smell right after a heavy rain, fresh parchment, pine trees, ocean breeze
Turn-offs: Back talking to him, Defying him, Disrespect, the smell of burning food, seeing his scar/mark
Ambitions:
- Seeing his children grow up well (especially Devon)
- Finding a way to get rid of his dark mark
- Having a better relationship with Devon
- Going easier on his grand-kids than he did his children
- Learning to control his temper
Best Traits: Strength, loyalty, Dedication, Integrity, protective, compassionate and loving towards Adora (and his family though it doesn't always seem so)
Worst Traits: Impulsiveness, temper, pride, arrogance, Impatient, being a intense over bearing asshole
Boggart: Never getting away from his past with the dark arts, losing his family. Seeing friends and family get killed by the Dark Lord during the war.
Patronus: No patronus, former death eater. He also is an animagus, he can shift into a Panther
Mirror of Erised: To be forgiven for his dark past and find a way to remove his dark mark.
Special talent? None. Though he is exceptionally skilled in dark arts. At one point in time he didn't think twice about casting any of the three unforgivable curses.

Strengths: Dark Arts, Researching, Organizing, Potions, Charms, Transfiguration, Having the upper hand in an argument, yelling, getting his way, Having the last word, Determination and his unending love for Adora
Weaknesses: Arrogance, hotheadedness, his temper, not backing down when he should, always needing the last word, Herbology, Patience, Adora, wanting the best for his family, Over bearing, Demanding his way in everything

In depth Personality: Apollo is very out spoken and often puts his nose where it shouldn’t be. Many would call him arrogant and an asshole. He has always disregarded rules even if he knows they can get him in trouble, he feels a good portion of them shouldn't really apply to him. Apollo is generally very easy going unless you get on his bad side. When he is mad at you it's almost as if he is a different person, almost like he has a darkness inside just waiting to be released. Though he has an uncontrollable temper, he is easily calmed down when he is around Adora. He acts without hesitation doing anything, he is very impulsive.

When it comes to his friends and family Apollo will defend them with his life. He may not be the nicest guy but his family and friends are all he has and they are very important to him. He has broken up countless fights over the years between friends and even students he doesn't know, many of which he probably cause by being arrogant and sticking his nose in peoples business. During school he had been placed in Slytherin, he knew exactly why. He was a follower of Lord Voldemort and had a very dominant dark side.

If anyone was to threaten, or bring harm to Adora or his family he loses it. One should be cautious when it comes to speaking of Adora or his family around him in a undignified manor. Apollo on the outside seems hard and somewhat of a bad boy. He likes to make people think he doesn't care about anything or anyone but really he's extremely sweet and charming. Mainly to Adora though, to others he’s just an ass. In order to even get a glimpse of his kinder side he would have to trust you a lot. He is not one to easily trust people.

He tends to get himself into a lot of trouble; he has ruined countless relationships by being 'the other guy'. He doesn't ever mean for it to happen but it's always the easiest way to avoid attachments. He isn't one for commitment, which is why he never really made a move to be with Adora when they were in school together.

A weight is lifted, on this evening, I give the final blow
- - HISTORY - -

Parents: Michael & Rachel, they were killed in the war.
Siblings: He has no siblings
Wealth Status: When he finished school and the war ended Apollo got a job at the Ministry bringing in a very decent amount of money. Plus he has his inheritance from his family so he is very well off.
Significant Other: Adora White (Avery)
Children: Devon (Seventeen, graduated), Whitney (sixteen, sixth year), Hayden (fourteen, fifth year) - NG era
Grand Children: Kora and Ryan (twins, sixth year, Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw) -POE era

Hometown: London, England
Current Residence: London, England

Hogwarts History: Apollo was born on March8, 1978 to Michael and Rachel Avery. From an early age he was taught that muggles, mudbloods and halfbloods weren't worthy enough to be in the presence of pureblood families. His parents were followers of the dark lord during the war, it ended up killing them. They were one of the families that the dark lord invaded and murdered everyone. Apollo had crawled into a closet and hidden. When he came out his parents were both dead. Luckily his grandparents found Apollo and took him in.

When he was eleven he got his Hogwarts letter. He was determined to excel in everything to be the perfect wizard. In his third year Harry Potter came to Hogwarts, the boy who lived. Apollo thought he was just an arrogant prat, like most of the school. He sat at the Slytherin table studying while some kid named Draco Malfoy was sorted into Slytherin with him. He glanced up at him, he looked a lot like one of his father's old friends, Lucius. He assumed the kid must be his son or something.

His best friend Adora White, was the light in his darkness. Only she was capable of understanding him and his dark past with his family. She understood why even after his parents had been killed by the dark lord why he was determined to follow in their foot steps. He wanted to make them proud and the only reason he knew how was to follow the path they had been on even if it killed them. He made fun of her around his housemates, because she was a Gryffindor. It pained him every time to do so because even though he felt he would never be able to tell her, he was absolutely head over heels in love with her. He always had been.

Over the years, Apollo walked a dark path, growing closer and closer to the dark arts. He became a Death Eater in his sixth year during the triwizard tournament. He was int he graveyard when Cedric Diggory was killed, at that point he realized killing innocent people wasn't what he wanted to do, but he knew if he tried to get out he would be murdered. As soon as the school year ended he attended meetings with the death eaters. The plan was to eventually take over the school. It was a remarkable plan. At the time he thought there was no way the dark lord could be defeated.

That was until they learned what the prophecy said. By this time he was in his seventh year of Hogwarts, after pleading with him for months Adora finally convinced him to run away with her after they graduated. They spent the next two years in hiding. Fearing every day that the dark lord would find them and kill them. He had betrayed the dark lord and he fearfully watched over her shoulders every where they went determined to keep Adora safe from him. He refused to let her face the same fate as his parents had.

In Depth History: Despite his attempts to hide from the dark lord when the time came, his Dark Mark forced him to go to Voldemort when he called his death eaters. He reluctantly fufilled his duities during the Battle of Hogwarts. He feared he would find Adora dead somewhere. Thankfully he found her safe, helping the injured along with the schools nurse.

Hours after the war ended, Apollo an Adora returned to the home that his parents had been murdered in. They spent months cleaning it up and making it into a livable house again. They freed all the house elves, per Adora's request. They lived there peacefully for a few years as just friends. In the year two thousand Apollo proposed to Adora, they were married within a few weeks. It was a small ceremony at a muggle court house. In two thousand and four their first child Devon was born. A year later Whitney, and a year after that Hayden.

In his son Devon’s seventh year he became a grandfather to twins. A granddaughter named Kora and a grandson Ryan. He also gained a werewolf for a daughter in law. He still isn’t sure what he thinks of her, after all her father is Fenrir Greyback, a man who always had been someone Apollo loathed and feared.

- - ROLE PLAY SAMPLE - -

Here’s my role play sample:
See tear soaked whiskey memories

When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight.
- - OOC - -

Hey guys I’m Emily; I’m 27 years old and have been role playing for 4 years. The other characters I have here at Relashio are a lot of them.

A falling star, I can’t explain what you can’t explain.
- -CREDIT- -

Application created by Relashio's own Emily! I worked hard on this. Please do not change any of the lyrics or colors or any of the coding for that matter. I am very proud of this application. It has been made exclusively for Relashio! Happy Role Playing everyone!

--------------------
user posted image
 Posted on: Jan 25 2014, 06:17 PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Vote For Us
Top RP Sites
Static
Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
Black Sun Rising
Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies